Gulf University, Bahrain
Gulf University has been founded based on a strong vision to ensure that it will offer high quality education and provide graduates with strong intellectual and social foundations, thus helping our graduates to live as full contributors and compassionate members of a global society. Gulf University aims to establish itself as a distinguished higher education provider that will appeal to international, Bahraini and GCC students who prefer to be educated in a cultural environment, which is acceptable to parents and students alike.
The University of Northampton will be working in partnership with Gulf University, Bahrain to deliver the following degrees by franchise arrangement:
- International Foundation Programme*
- BSc (Hons) Mechanical Engineering*
- BSc (Hons) Electrical and Electromechanical Engineering*
- Joint Honours Business and Law*
*subject to programme approval
For more information please visit the Gulf University website.
For further information about this partnership arrangement, please contact Bill Toyer.
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.