University Management Team
The University Management Team (UMT) meets fortnightly and considers matters relating to the strategic oversight of the University. The current members of UMT are:
- Professor Nick Petford DSc, Vice Chancellor (Chair)
- Terry Neville OBE, Chief Operating Officer (Deputy Chair)
- Professor Ann Shelton Mayes, Student Experience
Deans of Faculties
- John Sinclair, Faculty of Art, Science and Technology
- Dr Mairi Watson, Faculty of Business and Law
- Dr Helen Scott, Faculty of Education and Humanities
- Dr Steve O’Brien, Faculty of Health and Society
Dean of Academic Partnerships
Dean of Learning and Teaching
Dean of Research and Innovation
Heads of Professional Service Units
- David Beere, Director of IT Services
- Becky Bradshaw, Head of Campus Services
- Jane Bunce, Director of Student and Academic Services
- Mark Hall, Director of Finance
- Deborah Mattock, Director of Human Resources and Marketing
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.