University Management Team
The University Management Team (UMT) meets fortnightly and considers matters relating to the strategic oversight of the University. The current members of UMT are:
- Professor Nick Petford DSc, Vice Chancellor (Chair)
- Terry Neville OBE, Chief Operating Officer (Deputy Chair)
- Professor Shân Wareing, Deputy Vice Chancellor (Deputy Chair)
Deans of Faculties
- John Sinclair, Faculty of Art, Science and Technology: email@example.com
- Dr Mairi Watson, Faculty of Business and Law: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr Steve O’Brien, Faculty of Health, Education and Society: steve.o’email@example.com
Dean of Academic Partnerships
- Professor Hastings McKenzie: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dean of Learning and Teaching
- Professor Ale Armellini: email@example.com
Dean of Research
- Dr Cathy Smith: firstname.lastname@example.org
Heads of Professional Service Units
- Becky Bradshaw, Director of Estates and Campus Services: email@example.com
- Kathryn Kendon, Academic Registrar and Director of Student and Academic Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mark Hall, Exectuive Director of Finance: email@example.com
- Wray Irwin, Director of Enterprise and Employability: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deborah Mattock, Executive Director of Human Resources, Marketing and International Relations: email@example.com
The Manager of the Officer of the Vice Chancellor, Vanessa Sulch: firstname.lastname@example.org or the Executive Officer, Nick Allen: email@example.com, clerks the University Management Team.
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.