Policies, procedures and regulations
Printed copies of University policies, procedures and regulations can be provided for a fixed fee. For further information or to request a copy please contact the Records Management Office.
- University policies, procedures and regulations
- Human Resources Policies and Procedures
- Equality and Diversity Policies and Procedures
i. Equality and Diversity Policy
ii. Admissions Procedure for Students with disabilities
iii. Policy on Electronic Recording of Lectures
iv. Guidance on support for pregnant students and students with very young children
- Records Management and Information Compliance policies, procedures and regulations
Charges for Information
- Our charges – for information not available via the Publication Scheme
Classification and retention of University Records
- Freedom of Information complaints procedure
- Feedback guidance for students
- Feedback guidance for tutors
- Student complaints policy, procedure and guidance
- Digital repository – NECTAR website
Our new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.