Information covered by the Publication Scheme
The University will endeavour to make sure that policies and processes are maintained to ensure the integrity and reliability of our information. The University believe it important that information can be accessed by all, irrespective of their gender, race, location, language, age or ability.
The publication scheme sets out:
- who we are and what we do
- what we spend and how we spend it
- what our priorities are and how we are doing
- how we make decisions
- policies and procedures
- lists and registers
- the services we offer
Who we are and what we do
- contact us
- governance and management
- university committees
- academic faculties
- The Graduate School
- Students’ Union
- working in Partnership
What we spend and how we spend it
- Financial statements of accounts:
- sources of University funding and income
- capital programme
- pay grades
- financial statements for projects and events
- internal financial regulations
- business and funding partnerships:
- scholarships and awards
What our priorities are and how we are doing
- Strategic plan 2010-2015
- Annual Review
- Academic Quality and Standards (including external and internal audit)
- Corporate relations
- Statement of Compliance (Equality Act 2010)
- Performance data produced in accordance with University sector requirements
How we make decisions
- Our decision making process is overseen by the University’s Board of Governors, its Vice Chancellor and its Senate.
- Governing Body committees
- University committees, minutes and papers
Not all information is publicly available. Please contact the Records Management Office if you have any queries.
Policies and procedures
Please visit our Polices, procedures and regulations page for more information.
Lists and registers
Appointments can be made to view the following information:
- register of University financial and other interests
- asset registers
- register of gifts and hospitality
- University register of landholdings
- disclosure logs
- Classification and retention of University records
- Wider information sets
For more information please visit our Lists and Registers page.
The services we offer
- fees and funding
- commercial services
- services and facilities
- student support
- Purchase orders
For any information not covered above, please contact visit the Information not covered by the publication scheme page or contact the Records Management Office.
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.