Trade Union Facility Time
University of Northampton
For period 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018
Employees in our organisation
- 1,501 to 5,000 employees
Trade union representatives and full-time equivalents
- Trade union representatives: 14
- FTE trade union representatives: 12.26
Percentage of working hours spent on facility time
- 0% of working hours: 3 representatives
- 1 to 50% of working hours: 11 representatives
- 51 to 99% of working hours: 0 representatives
- 100% of working hours: 0 representatives
Total pay bill and facility time costs
- Total pay bill: £55080496.00
- Total cost of facility time: £64925.00
- Percentage of pay spent on facility time: 0.12%
Paid trade union activities
- Hours spent on paid facility time: 2784
- Hours spent on paid trade union activities: 1512
- Percentage of total paid facility time hours spent on paid TU activities: 54.31%
Our new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.