Recruiting new apprentices
We work closely with the Cadet Forces (Army Cadet Force, Air Cadets and Sea Cadets) across the UK, offering you a unique opportunity to access this pool of talented individuals. By taking part in the cadet experience, these individuals have gained not only enthusiasm, dedication and common sense but a great wealth of skills and training as well.
Being in the Cadet Forces enables a young person to develop the attributes that employers say they need from their apprentices:
- creative solutions
- interpersonal skills
- attention to detail
- logical thinking
We have developed partnerships with the Cadet Force in the UK to both promote apprenticeships as exciting career opportunities for young people, but also to match suitable candidates with employer needs. We can assist you in the full process of:
- promoting the role and the business
- introducing you to potential candidates
- enrolling onto an apprenticeship
Our service is designed to remove many of the barriers you may face in successfully employing suitable apprentices.
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.