Operations/Departmental Manager Apprenticeship (Level 5)
The Operations/Departmental Manager Apprenticeship blends the best aspects of learning with work-based activity. When you finish this apprenticeship, you will receive:
- Foundation Degree in Leadership and Management
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management
- Professional Chartered Manager status
- Operations/Departmental Manager Apprenticeship
This apprenticeship will suit you if you are a Middle Manager, Operations Manager, Regional Manager, Divisional Manager, Store Manager, Head of Department or a specialist manager.
Throughout your course you will study a wide selection of different modules ranging from supervision and team leadership to budgets and financial control. Your teaching will be delivered in short blocks to fit in with your work and personal commitments. You will also learn from work-based projects and initiatives, demonstrating your ability to make a difference in your organisation. You will be assessed through a range of methods including reports, presentations, projects, essays and dissertations.
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching
- Full range of integrated learning environments
- 24/7 library and learning zone
- Low environmental impact