High Sheriff’s Scholarship
We are delighted to announce the inaugural High Sheriff’s Scholarship for a Degree Apprentice.
Set up by Caroline Brocklehurst, High Sheriff of Northamptonshire 2016–2017, the Scholarship will provide a bursary of £6,000 each year for the three years that a Degree Apprentice is studying at the University of Northampton.
To be eligible for the Scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- have been educated in Northamptonshire and be recommended by your current or former head teacher
- be employed as an apprentice by an employer based in Northamptonshire that is working with the University of Northampton on a Degree Apprenticeship scheme
- be able to manage the academic expectations of a Degree Apprenticeship
Nominations for Scholarships should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individuals nominated for Scholarships will be invited for interview at the University of Northampton.
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching
- Full range of integrated learning environments
- 24/7 library and learning zone
- Low environmental impact