Our apprenticeship programmes
Higher and Degree Apprenticeships are designed by industry to bring together Higher and vocational education. They assist in developing academic learning, as well as wider skills and the ability to do a specific job.
Our degree apprenticeships will enable you to study for a higher level qualification and gain professional recognition, while earning a full-time salary and gaining invaluable workplace experience. When you finish your apprenticeship, you will have professional networks in your industry, relevant and valuable work experience, a full degree level qualification and no tuition fees to repay, as the government and your employer pay for the fees. It is open to anyone over 18 and can be studied part-time.
You will have a number of taught sessions which are designed to allow you to:
- discuss your personal and professional development
- discuss and gain feedback about your work
- ask questions about the projects you’re working on
We will also support you through our virtual learning environment, giving you access to all of the module learning material, as well providing a platform to discuss ideas, work or anything else with your tutors and fellow students. You’ll find lots of professional support on campus plus plenty of people to turn to if you need a helping hand.
Our current apprenticeship programmes include:
- High Sherrif’s Scholarship
- Operations/Departmental Manager Apprenticeship (Level 5)
- Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) (Level 6)
- Senior Leaders Master’s Degree Apprenticeship (Level 7)
We are currently developing a range of different apprenticeships, including:
- Police constable degree apprenticeship
- HR consultant/partner
- Occupational Therapist degree apprenticeship
- Cyber Security Technical Professional
- Chartered Legal Executive
- Data Scientist
- Supply Chain Leadership
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.