Higher and Degree Apprenticeships
The University of Northampton’s Higher and Degree apprenticeships are specifically designed by industry to respond to high level skills gaps, bringing together the very best in higher and vocational education.
Our apprenticeships will enable you to study for a higher level qualification and gain professional recognition, all whilst earning a full-time salary gaining invaluable workplace experience.
Offering a Higher and Degree Apprenticeship scheme is also a great way for organisations to support its staff and their professional development, as well as attract new recruits. Our work-based programme enables organisations to develop their employees within specific job roles. Their learning will fit around work commitments with flexible approaches, such as block release, distance or blended learning.
We have also been given the Gold Award in the Government’s Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) – the highest rating possible which places us among the elite of the UK’s higher education institutions.
Take a look at the higher and degree apprenticeship programmes that we currently offer, as well as apprenticeship programmes that are in development.
- Children, Young People & Families Practitioner (Level 4)
- Children, Young People & Families Manager (Level 5) (subject to validation)
- Nursing Associate (Level 5)
- Operations/Departmental Manager Apprenticeship (Level 5)
- Learning and Development Consultant/Business Partner Apprenticeship (Level 5) (subject to validation)
- Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (Level 6)
- Police Constable Degree Apprenticeship (Level 6)
- Non-Destructive Testing Engineer (Level 6)
- Occupational Therapy (Level 6)
- IT Digital and Technology Solutions (Level 6) (subject to validation)
- Senior Leaders Master’s Degree Apprenticeship (Level 7)
- Advanced Clinical Practitioner (Level 7)
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.