Advanced Industrial Practice Qualifications
The University offers two qualifications in Advanced Industrial Practice. They are:
- MSc Advanced Industrial Practice (Non Destructive Testing)
- MSC Advanced Industrial Practice (Wastes Management)
Delivered in conjunction with professional bodies (British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing and Chartered Institution of Wastes Management), these programmes allow professionally-accredited and experienced staff in the non destructive testing and wastes fields to demonstrate the intellectual rigour of their work-place experience and prior learning to achieve a Masters level qualification.
Our new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.