The University of Northampton offers a range of consultancy solutions for businesses looking for advice and support from experienced professionals. Areas in which consultancy is offered includes arts, business and management, education and children’s services, health, wastes management and creative leather technologies.
Consultancy in business and management
The Faculty of Business and Law offers the expertise of staff with senior level backgrounds in sectors such as banking and finance, public and third sector, marketing communications and logistics. Consultancy can be offered in areas such as human resources, leadership, operations and lean management, marketing, accounting and finance, strategy and business planning, entrepreneurship and new business start ups, and event and destination management.
As a specialist in the development of accredited and non-accredited corporate programmes, the Faculty of Business and Law can also offer services with:
- design and delivery of bespoke accredited learning programmes
- accreditation of in house company training programmes
- the development and launch of corporate universities
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching
- Full range of integrated learning environments
- 24/7 library and learning zone
- Low environmental impact