Changemaker Credit Union
The Changemaker Credit Union is a joint initiative between the University of Northampton and Northamptonshire Credit Union (NCU) to provide financial services packages to all students and staff of the university.
Join our Changemaker Credit Union and you will be supporting a local and ethical savings and loan scheme that is owned and managed by students for all members. All of our students, alumni and staff can become a member of the Changemaker Credit Union. You can still join the Credit Union as a member of the Northamptonshire Credit Union if you are not associated with the University.
What are the benefits?
- a safe and secure way of saving and borrowing
- easy access to affordable loans with low interest rates
- flexible savings from as little as £1 a week or £5 per month
- flexible savings schemes to help you plan for special occasions and day to day expenditure
- yearly elections where you can nominate yourself or others for varying roles
- professional and friendly team, committed to ensuring confidentiality and data protection
How do I join?
To join the Changemaker Credit Union, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01604 893642.
You will need to provide two forms of identification e.g. passport or driving licence, utility bill or bank statement and your National Insurance number. A one-off membership fee of £2 is payable at the time of joining to activate your account.
For more information, please contact email@example.com. For details on UK credit unions, please see the ABCUL website.
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.