Northamptonshire Growth Hub
The Northamptonshire Growth Hub was launched in November 2013 as a unique partnership between the University of Northampton, Northamptonshire Enterprise Partnership and the Northamptonshire County Council and currently receives funding from the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy.
The Growth Hub has a team of professional advisers who provide business support for anyone who is considering starting up or already running a Northamptonshire based business or social enterprise.
The business support available includes:
- Planning for business growth
- Business skills development, workshops and training courses
- Sources of finance for business – grants, debt and equity
- Business innovation advice and support through the Innovate Northamptonshire project
- Support for business growth through the Ready2Grow project
- Business start-up and development advice
- External support through Northamptonshire Marketplace
- Recruitment of new staff including apprentices and graduate interns
- Access to University research and development expertise to support Innovation
The Northamptonshire Growth Hub services are available by telephone or through email. Where referrals are made to external providers we will always notify clients if there will be any fees.
The University of Northampton is lead partner in two major European funded (ERDF) projects, Ready2Grow and Innovate Northamptonshire, which are being delivered by the Northamptonshire Growth Hub and its partners. Both projects are scheduled to run until 2019 and together exceed £6.6 million in value to the Northamptonshire economy.
The Ready2Grow project aims to improve the capacity and performance of small and medium sized enterprises and to encourage entrepreneurship across Northamptonshire. It supports enterprises from start up to growth and encourages innovation and the development of new skills, whilst instilling SMEs with the confidence to apply for growth funding.
The Innovate Northamptonshire project aims to promote research and innovation within the small and medium sized enterprises across Northamptonshire. The project offers a combination of workshops, advice, demonstrator visits and financial assistance depending upon the innovation need of each SME.
Find out how the Northamptonshire Growth Hub can help you and your business by calling 01604 212696 (Monday to Friday 8:30 to 5:30 excluding Bank Holidays) or email us on email@example.com.
For more information you can also visit the Northamptonshire Growth Hub website.
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching
- Full range of integrated learning environments
- 24/7 library and learning zone
- Low environmental impact