Tier 4 Student Visa
The Tier 4 (General) student visa is suitable for full-time undergraduate and postgraduate programmes including the Pre-sessional English Programme.
Under the Points Based System (PBS) you must be sponsored by a Higher Education Institution (HEI) which is registered with UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) as a Tier 4 Sponsor.
You will be eligible to apply for a Tier 4 visa if you claim the 40 points required:
- 30 points for having a valid confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) from a Tier 4 sponsor
- 10 points for having enough money to cover your course fees and maintenance costs
If you are still unsure after reading the information about the Tier 4 General student visa then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further advice.
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching
- Full range of integrated learning environments
- 24/7 library and learning zone
- Low environmental impact