Study Abroad at Northampton
Study in the UK, explore British culture and enhance your career prospects with a Study Abroad course at the University of Northampton.
On one of our Study Abroad courses you will be taught alongside our current UK and international students, meaning you’ll be fully embedded in UK university culture. Each of the modules included in our Study Abroad courses have their own specific aims and learning outcomes, allowing you to apply the skills and knowledge you develop with us in your degree at your home university.
We offer two Study Abroad options:
- One term Study Abroad experience
- Full year Study Abroad
You can make the most of your time with us by:
- Joining a sports team or society
- See the sites of London or Birmingham, both only an hour away by train
- Explore the beautiful Northamptonshire countryside
- Visit Silverstone, the home of the Formula 1 British Grand Prix and the Grand Prix Moto GP
Download our Short Term Study guide for more information on studying abroad.
Our Study Abroad Courses
As a visiting student at the University of Northampton, you’ll be able to choose from a wide range of courses at level 4 and 5, including:
- Fine Art
- Fine Art, Painting and Drawing
- Graphic Communication
- Human Resource Management
- Sports and Exercise Science
If you would like to study with us for one term, please see the full list of modules available.
If you would like to study with us for a whole year, please see the full list of courses.
Standard International Admissions criteria will apply. In addition, you will need to provide evidence of the following:
- a letter from your Home Institution that they have approved you to undertake Study Abroad at the University of Northampton
- transcript of studies completed to date at your Home Institution
- English language certificate of IELTS 6.0 or equivalent. If you are undertaking one year Study Abroad option you will need to have UKVI IELTS 6.0
- if you are an overseas student coming for one term, you will be advised to apply for a Short-term Study Visa. If you are coming for one year you will need a Tier 4 Student visa
|Autumn Term (60 credits)||£4,250|
|Full year (120 credits)||£8,200|
How to apply
If you would like to know more about our study abroad options, including how to apply, please contact the International Office.
Our new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.