Programmes starting in January 2021
Our January intake is a popular option for those students ready to start their qualification without waiting until the Autumn. Due to current circumstances we understand that some applicants may have faced difficulties joining us in September 2020. We have therefore increased the number of courses available with a January 2021 start date. Applications are now open, please browse the full list below to find the course that suits your career aspirations.
- Adult Nursing BSC (Hons) NB. starts in January and April
- Children and Young People’s Nursing BSc (Hons) NB. start in April
Bachelors Top-Up programmes
- Accounting & Finance MSc (placement option available)
- Advanced Design & Manufacture MSc (placement option available)
- Advanced Occupational Therapy MSc
- Business Analytics MSc
- Computing MSc (placement option available)
- Computing (Computer Networks Engineering) MSc
- Computing (Internet Technology and Security) MSc
- Computing (Software Engineering) MSc
- Education (Early Years) MA
- Education (English Language Teaching) MA
- International Marketing Strategy MSc
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc
- Leather Technology (Professional) MSc
- Master of Business Administration (with Work Placement) MBA
- Molecular Bioscience MSc
- Physiotherapy (pre-registration) MSc
- Project Management MSc (placement option available)
- Applied Psychology MSc
- Public Health MSc (optional placement module)
- Public Sociology MSc
- Social Work MA
- Teaching English for Academic Purposes (TEAP) MA (Distance Learning only)
- Youth and Community Leadership MA Integrated 400 hours placement
Our new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.