Postgraduate Courses That Don’t Require a Relevant Degree
To be accepted onto the following full time postgraduate courses taught on campus in the UK you will need to hold a recognised first or second class Honours degree from a UK university or an international equivalent. Applicants should also explain their interest in, and reasons for, studying the course in their personal statement.
- Counselling MSc
- Economics for Business MA
- Education MA
- Education (English Language Teaching) MA
- International Business Management MSc
- International Marketing Strategy MSc
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc
- Master of Business Administration MBA
- Project Management MSc
If you have relevant work experience in the Project Management field and related professional qualifications, you will also be considered on an individual basis.
Guidance on applying for a course can be found on our How to Apply pages.