Paying your own fees
To pay by bank transfer
All tuition fee payments to The University of Northampton must be made in pounds sterling (£). You must pay any bank charges that are associated with the transfer.
When making a payment, you must ask your bank to quote your student number and your full name on the transfer. Your student number can be found on your offer letter or Confirmation of Acceptance to Study (CAS) letter.
The University of Northampton’s bank account details are:
- Account name – The University of Northampton
- Bank name – Lloyds Bank
- Branch – Kingsthorpe, Northampton
- Sort code – 301447
- Account number – 00051140
- BIC code – LOYDGB21560
- IBAN number – GB36LOYD30144700051140
After you have made your payment, please complete the notification of payment by bank transfer form. When your payment has been received you will receive a confirmation email.
To pay by E-payment
If you would like to pay online, please visit our E-payments facility. To pay a tuition fee deposit please select “Advance Payment”.
To pay Via Western Union
This option is for payments from Overseas only. Please visit our Global Pay website.
To Pay Via PayToStudy
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.