International Student Support Services
The International Student Support Services team is here to support you throughout your time at the University of Northampton. We are here to help you settle into life in the UK and ensure that you enjoy your time studying here.
The team, based in our Learning Hub, Waterside Campus is authorised by the University to provide immigration advice and assistance under the terms of the Immigration Services Commissioner’s exemption scheme.
We provide advice and guidance on the following areas:
- Tier 4 and Dependant applications
- Issuing CAS letters for prospective and current students
- Attendance Monitoring
- Visa extension process
- Police registration procedure
- Your responsibilities to UKVI as a Tier 4 student
- Working during and after your studies
- Doctorate Extension Scheme
- Immigration issues relating to re-sits and withdrawing from your course.
- Schengen visas and travel
- Lost and stolen passports and BRP Cards
Please read our International Student Handbook for more information on the University.
Conditions of Service
The International Student Support Services provides free and confidential Immigration advice to prospective, current students and recent graduates.
Meet the team
- David Fitzgerald – Head of Student Services
- Anissa Cheema – International Student Support Services Team Leader
- Yuan Wen – International Student Support Adviser
- Hayley Brooke – International Student Support Adviser
- Zanthe Riley – International Student Support Assistant
- Agnieszka Grudziecka – International Student Support Assistant
- Muzammil Hanif – International Student Support Compliance Assistant
- Sandra Mushmore – International Student Support Compliance Assistant
- Charlotte White – International Student Support Compliance Assistant
As well as providing advice online, by e-mail and in appointments, the ISSS runs presentations and workshops so that you can get the advice and assistance you need.
The ISSS has a range of presentations, workshops and informal sessions running throughout the year designed to provide you with the advice and guidance you need. The workshops range from Visa talks to Tier 4 visa application Process and Applying for a Schengen Visa.
Where to find us
Learning Hub, Waterside Campus
Phone: 01604 893113
Our weekly drop-in sessions take place at the Learning Hub, Waterside Campus:
- Monday 10-12pm
- Tuesday 1-3pm
- Thursday 1-3pm
- Friday 1-3pm
Contact the Student Information Desk to book an appointment with the International Student Support Services or to book onto one of our drop-in sessions.
Please do make use of our service during your stay. We are here to help! We look forward to being of assistance to you.
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.