International Student Support Services
The International Student Support Services team is here to support you throughout your time at the University of Northampton. We are here to help you settle into life in the UK and ensure that you enjoy your time studying here.
The team, based in our Learning Hub, Waterside Campus is authorised by the University to provide immigration advice and assistance under the terms of the Immigration Services Commissioner’s exemption scheme.
We provide advice and guidance on the following areas:
- Tier 4 and Dependent applications
- Issuing CAS letters for prospective and current students
- Attendance Monitoring
- Visa extension process
- Police registration procedure
- Your responsibilities to UKVI as a Tier 4 student
- Working during and after your studies
- Doctorate Extension Scheme
- Immigration issues relating to re-sits and withdrawing from your course.
- Schengen visas and travel
- Lost and stolen passports and BRP Cards
Please read our International Student Handbook for more information on the University.
Conditions of Service
The International Student Support Services provides free and confidential Immigration advice to prospective, current students and recent graduates.
Meet the team
- David Fitzgerald – Head of Student Services
- Rebecca Collinson – International Student Support Services Team Leader
- Zanthe Riley – International Student Support Adviser
- Hayley Brooke – International Student Support Adviser
- Agnieszka Grudziecka – International Student Support Assistant
- Charlotte White – International Student Support Assistant
We offer a drop-in service on the Student Information Desk in the Learning Hub on a Monday – Friday from 12pm – 1:00pm. This is for informal queries.
We aren’t currently offering any student facing appointments, however if you have a complex query and wish to discuss this in more detail then please email or phone us and we will book you in for a confidential, online appointment.
Contact the Student Information Desk to book an appointment with the International Student Support Services or to book onto one of our drop-in sessions.
Please do make use of our service during your stay. We are here to help! We look forward to being of assistance to you.
Where to find us
Learning Hub, Waterside Campus
Phone: 01604 893113