Arriving at the University
Learning Hub, Waterside campus
On arrival at the University please visit the Learning Hub, Waterside campus (Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6.30pm).
In case of an emergency please call one of the following phone numbers for assistance:
- University Security: 0044 (0) 1604 892269 (any time)
- Student Services: 0044 (0) 1604 892833 (Monday to Thursday 9am-5pm, Friday 9am-4:30pm)
- International Student Support Services: 0044 (0) 1604 893113 (Monday to Thursday 9am-5pm and Friday 9am-4:30pm)
Upon your arrival you will be given a welcome pack which includes useful information such as the international student handbook, international welcome programme, SIM card and bus pass.
Accommodation on Arrival
If you arrive unannounced or out of hours you may be required to organise your own accommodation.
Before you travel, you must book some accommodation for your first night in Northampton. Temporary accommodation in the University is very limited.
If you arrive in Northampton without accommodation you will have to stay in a hotel. Hotels in the UK are expensive (often more than £40 per night), so we strongly recommend you book accommodation in advance.
For more information on accommodation available around Northampton you may wish to refer to this list of hotels.
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching
- Full range of integrated learning environments
- 24/7 library and learning zone
- Low environmental impact