Travelling to Northampton
There are numerous ways you can travel to the University of Northampton. These are the three most popular types of arrival used by our students:
It is important that you advise us when you plan to arrive, even if you don’t need our assistance with your travel arrangements. Please complete the arrivals notification form so that we know the date that you will be arriving and can prepare for your arrival accordingly.
If you have any queries about your arrival then please contact email@example.com.
Money and finance
When you arrive, there are a few things to consider regarding money:
- you should make sure that you have enough money for initial expenses like travel and food, as well as emergencies or unexpected costs
- credit or debit cards are widely accepted throughout the UK, but cash may be preferred for small payments – there may be a minimum spend required when paying by card and in some smaller shops card payments might not be accepted
- accommodation at the University is self-catered, so you will need to buy food when you arrive
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.