Before you arrive in the UK
|Pre-arrival checklist||Travelling to Northampton||Arrivals notification form|
|Your first week at Northampton||Before you arrive – Frequently Asked Questions||Important contacts|
Each year we welcome more than 1,000 students from more than 100 countries and we are delighted that you are preparing to join us soon.
Our services start before you arrive in the UK. We offer advice and information to help you plan your journey to Northampton and prepare for studying with us.
On arrival we offer:
- an airport Meet and Greet service from Heathrow Airport
- an informative Getting Started Guide and International Welcome Programme
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you here at the University of Northampton and look forward to meeting you soon.
Before you get here
Be sure to read through our pre-arrival checklist.
Getting Started Guide
To help you get here and settle in as smoothly as possible we have created the International and EU Getting Started Guide.
The guide contains lots of useful information about travelling to the university, orientation and the enrolment process.
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.