Postgraduate courses for International students
Please complete the online application form for your preferred course by selecting one of the links below. You should submit all relevant academic qualification documentation, a personal statement to explain why you are interested in studying your chosen course, a copy of your passport and visa documents (if you have them) and evidence of your ability to meet our English Language entry requirements as part of the application.
Please ensure that you provide all documentation necessary for us to assess your application as missing documentation may delay you receiving a decision.
If you are applying for our MBA programme, you must include details of your previous employment as part of your submitted documentation.
- MA Human Resource Management FT (September)
- MA International Fashion Marketing FT (September)
- Master of Business Administration FT (September)
- Master of Business Administration FT (Pre-Experience Route) September
- MSc Accounting and Finance DL (September)
- MSc Accounting and Finance FT (September)
- MSc Corporate Governance and Leadership FT (September)
- MSc International Banking and Finance FT (September)
- MSc International Marketing Strategy FT (September Start)
- MSc IT Service Management FT (September)
- MSc Management (Human Resources) (September Cohort) FT
- MSc Management (International) FT (September Cohort)
- MSc Management (Marketing) (September Cohort) FT
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching
- Full range of integrated learning environments
- 24/7 library and learning zone
- Low environmental impact