Call for Proposals: Learning Enhancement and Innovation Bids 2019-20
ILT is pleased to announce the Call for Proposals: Learning Enhancement and Innovation Bids 2019-20.
University of Northampton staff from all academic faculties and professional services departments are invited to bid for funds that will enable them to run projects in the field of pedagogic development, research and innovation.
The deadline for submission is Monday 23 September 2019.
Detailed information about the Call and how to submit a proposal is provided in Call for Innovation Bids 2019-20.
Learning Enhancement and Innovation Fund 2018-2019
The ILT Learning Enhancement and Innovation fund 2018-19 has funded 11 projects. All the projects started in November 2018, and will be completed in July 2019. Find out more about each project from their project blog below:
- Ethics and integrity in staff: student research and academic innovation partnerships, Dave Burnapp, FEH
- Exploring academic staff understandings and implementation of diversity and inclusion within the curriculum, Charlotte Dann, FHS
- TECH4All: Towards a super supportive digital university, Cristina Devecchi, FEH, FAST and LLS
- Evaluating the impact of the University Review of Assessment, Rachel Maxwell, ILT
- Transitions and aspirations, Eunice Lumsden, FEH
- Cross-disciplinary collaboration through Peer Observation as a strategy to enhance student engagement and inclusion, Julian Brown, FEH and FBL
- Investigating the feasibility of co-production of digital media with students, Karin Johnstone, LLS
- Exchanging experience: a peer-assisted learning approach to mentoring, Lisa Shepherd, FEH
- Implementation of a fair group marking, and student scoring scheme based upon separate product and process assessment responsibilities, Suraj Ajit, FAST
- Supporting third year trainee teachers and NQT‘s personal and professional development, Emma Whewell, FEH
- Restorative Practices: Inclusive Pedagogy, Nicola Preston, FEH