Tuesday 15 June 2021
ILT is pleased to announce the Call for Proposals: Learning Enhancement and Innovation Bids 2021-22.
We invite University of Northampton staff, from Faculties and professional services departments, to bid for funds that will enable them to run projects in the field of pedagogic development, research and innovation.
For this round of funding, we would welcome projects that address one of the following areas:
The deadline for submissions is 23rd July 2021.
Detailed information about the Call and how to submit a proposal is provided in the Call for Innovation Bids.
1. Improve BAME student attainment through, for example, the decolonisation of the curriculum, addressing unconscious bias, creating inclusive classrooms.
2. Embed Changemaker, social impact or UN Sustainable Development Goals into curriculum and practice.
3. Address the objectives of the Access and Participation Plan (APP) including attainment, retention and progression by ethnicity and IMD/POLAR characteristics
4. Involve students as co-creators of teaching and learning
5. Embedding gamification into the curriculum, including virtual, online and games-based learning