- Date: Thursday 19 October 2017
- Time: 10:00 – 12:00
- Location: CTC (MG8), Avenue Campus
- Cost: Free
Sign up for What is ABL? Recipes for Active Blended Learning if this is your need:
- I need to check my understanding of active blended learning principles.
- I need to design new teaching sessions to replace my lectures.
- I want to get some new ideas for supporting active learning in my classroom.
Through this you will…
Explore a range of activity types you might be able to use in your classroom teaching for ABL.
Share your practice with and get feedback from colleagues, on how things you already do can be adapted for active student participation.
Pick up tips and ideas on what others are doing in their teaching both in your subject area and across the university.
Key Links to UKPSF:
- A1: Focus on Design and Plan Learning Activities
- Also: K2, V2
To register for this session, email Marie Graham