- Date: Tuesday 6 August 2019
- Time: 13:30 – 16:30
- Cost: Free
This workshop is combined with the Assessment for Academics workshop as part of the Academic Induction programme.
Sign up for Student Policy @ UN if this is your need:
- I’m new to Northampton and I need to understand the implications and applications of regulations, policies and procedures
- I need to know who to ask for help with policy issues
Through this you will…
- Familiarize yourself with the staff handbook through the identification of specific frequently used procedures
- Discuss specific application of policy in practice, in response to real-life challenges and case studies
Key Links to UKPSF:
- A4: Effective Learning Environments, including Student Support and Guidance
- Also: K6, V2
Contact Staff Development to book onto this session.