- Date: Thursday 18 June 2020
- Time: 14:30 – 16:00
- Cost: Free
This session introduces research staff and PGR students to Pure, Northampton’s research information management system. It provides an overview of Open Access and Research Data Management.
Skills covered include:
- What is Pure?
- Why use Pure?
- Pure Demonstration including adding research outputs, activities etc
- Open Access
- REF Open Access Requirements
- Research Data Management
What staff needs will the workshop meet?
- What are the key essentials that I need to know about how research data management is handled in Northampton?
- How can I make sure that my research data management complies with funders and publisher requirements? What is the best practice I should adopt?
- What are the arrangements for research data management in Northampton I should adopt so as to meet requirements for inclusion in the REF (Research Excellence Framework)?
Note: This workshop is delivered immediately after the ‘Being an Academic at UoN – Teaching’ workshop.