- Date: Tuesday 13 November 2018
- Time: 10:00 – 13:00
- Cost: Free
Sign up for Programme Design @ UN if this is your need:
- I’m new to Northampton and I need to understand how programmes and modules are designed at the University of Northampton
- I need to know who to ask for help with programme design
- I’ve taken on a new role as Module or Programme Leader and realize my new responsibility for course planning and design means it would be useful to revisit the Northampton approach and institutional requirements.
Through this you will…
- Work with others to develop an appreciation of the building blocks of programme design, how they interact and who else in the University might be involved
- Contribute to a discussion about approaches to programme design at Northampton
- Find out what quality structures you need to work within when designing a course at Northampton and what help is available.
Key Links to UKPSF:
- A1: Focus on planning programmes of study and designing learning activities
- Also: K6, V4
Contact Staff Development to book onto this session.