- Date: Monday 23 August 2021
- Time: 12:30 – 14:30
- Location: Online
- Cost: Free
Sign up for this workshop if this is your need:·
- I’d like to pick up new ideas from watching others teach using online technologies and tools.
- I’d like some help to develop my own online teaching approach, and to help with some of the challenges I have faced.
- I’ve got peer observation coming up – how can I get the most benefit from the experience?
Through this you will…
• explore good observation practice as reflected in the literature
• discuss practicalities of undertaking observation in online contexts
• identify your own development interests and needs and prepare to take part in COOL
• consider how the observation through COOLmight form the basis for Action Plans for change.
Key Links to UKPSF:
- A5: Focus on your own professional development
- Also: K2,K3 and V3
To register, please visit U4BW (using Citrix if necessary). You will receive an Outlook calendar invitation within 48 business hours of registration.
From the U4BW course catalogue, type ‘ilt’ in to the course box to see all C@N-DO workshops.
If you experience any problems booking a place, email email@example.com.