- Date: Wednesday 14 February 2018
- Time: 15:00 – 17:00
- Location: Sulgrave S138
- Cost: Free
Sign up for Mentoring others towards HEA Fellowship if this is your need:
- I have been asked to be a C@N-DO Mentor. Help! I need to know more about what is expected in a Fellowship application.
- I don’t always know what advice to give to C@N-DO Mentees when they ask questions I haven’t encountered before. It would be good to discuss experiences with others in similar roles.
Through this you will…
- Deepen your understanding of the UKPSF, ways in which to interpret the Dimensions of Practice for different roles and the criteria for the UKPSF Descriptors D1, D2, D3.
- Explore issues which arise through the implementation and evolution of C@N-DO.
- Ensure that you are aware of national developments with respect to the UKPSF, which may include new stipulations with respect to assessment for Fellowship.
- Contribute to national debate concerning the UKPSF & it’s evolution and development.
Key Links to UKPSF:
- A5: Focus on professional development
- Also: K5, K6, V1, V3