- Date: Monday 3 December 2018
- Time: 14:00 – 16:00
- Location: Online in Collaborate
- Cost: Free
- How can I use interactive activities in an online classroom?
- How can I use Collaborate in my teaching?
- How can I avoid disaster in the Collaborate classroom?
- I get students working actively in my classroom sessions – how can I do this in Collaborate?
Through this you will …
This workshop will take place in Collaborate, so you will have first-hand experience of taking part in activities in this environment. It is not a lecture, so come ready to take an active part!
In this workshop we will:
• discuss hopes and fears about using Collaborate
• practise using a variety of Collaborate tools
• explore how to make passive viewers into active participants in a Collaborate classroom
• consider how to create online equivalents of activities you use in the classroom.