- Date: Wednesday 31 October 2018
- Time: 12:00 – 14:00
- Location: Tpod
- Cost: Free
Sign up for Introduction to the C@N-DO Scheme and the UKPSF if this is your need:
- I want to gain professional recognition for my role in HE.
- It’s on my PDR that I need to gain HEA Fellowship – what’s it all about and where do I start?
- I’ve had a look at the UKPSF, but can’t easily see how it relates to my work.
- I need to support others towards Fellowship & need to know about C@N-DO.
- I’d like to enhance my work in teaching & supporting learning but I am not sure what development opportunities are available and which would be right for me.
Through this you will…
- Find out what C@N-DO, Fellowship and the UKPSF can offer you, review your existing skills and experience, and create a Self-Audit as the basis for your Professional Development Plan and Fellowship goals. You will explore the assessment tasks to be completed for an application for HEA Fellowship (D1, D2, D3) through C@N-DO, and the academic development opportunities available within the University.
Key Links to UKPSF:
- A5: Focus on your own professional development
- Also: K5, K6, V3