- Date: Friday 8 December 2017
- Time: 09:30 – 12:30
- Location: Tpod, Park Library
- Cost: Free
Sign up for Introduction to NILE and SaGE if this is your need:
- I need to understand what NILE is and how to use it effectively within Learning and Teaching
- How can I make sure I complete the submission and grading workflow through NILE
- What support is available for further development?
Through this you will…
- This session will provide staff with an introduction to NILE (Northampton Integrated Learning Environment) which is used as part of all Learning and Teaching at Northampton.
- Staff will participate in the event both online and in face to face to experience NILE from both the staff and student experience.
- Submission and grading electronically will be demonstrated and staff will have an opportunity to practice this on their own site.
Key Links to UKPSF:
- A4: Effective Learning Environments, including Student Support & Guidance
- Also: K4, K6, V1, V4
Contact Staff Development to book onto this session.