- Date: Wednesday 14 November 2018
- Time: 09:30 – 12:00
- Location: TPod B, 2nd floor of Learning Hub
- Cost: Free
Sign up for identifying copyright issues in teaching materials if this is your need:
- Are you looking for new and exciting online resources to use in your teaching, especially as we move towards Waterside?
- Do you have any concerns over the copyright of using online resources or third-party material in your own teaching material?
- Do you want to know where you can find quality open educational resources (OERs), freely available online, which you can use and adapt for your course?
- Do you want to know how you can embed these resources into your teaching?
Through this you will …
This is a 2.5-hour workshop which will give you ideas to refresh the materials you use for teaching.
The workshop is aimed at anyone interested in using online and free educational resources to enhance their teaching material.
During the workshop, you’ll be shown examples of common copyright issues in teaching material. The concept of OER and how to incorporate them into teaching will be introduced. You will also have the opportunity to search OERs in relevant repositories which you can go away and use and adapt for your teaching.
Links to UKPSF:
A1: Focus on planning programmes of study and designing learning activities
Also: K1, K6, V4
To book this event, please email Marie Graham