- Date: Wednesday 24 January 2018
- Time: 14:00 – 16:00
- Location: TPod, Park Campus
- Cost: Free
Sign up for this workshop if these are your needs:
- I want to have a go at facilitating an ABL activity in a low-risk scenario, and get feedback on my ABL teaching practice.
- I want to develop my classroom facilitation skills.
- I want to get some new ideas for supporting active learning in my classroom.
Through this workshop, you will…
Micro-teach an active learning task you have designed.
Review and reflect on each other’s activities.
Address possible challenges you might face.
Key Links to UKPSF:
A2: Focus on Teaching & Supporting Learning
Also: K2, V1
To register for this session, email Marie Graham