- Date: Wednesday 13 February 2019
- Time: 10:00 – 16:00
- Location: Tpod,
- Cost: Free
Sign up for HE Survival+ if this is your need:
- I am new to teaching in HE. Where do I start?
- I feel the need for some fundamental skills and ideas to use in my HE Teaching.
Through this you will…
- Gain ideas and skills for a ‘menu’ of practical L&T activities, techniques and strategies adaptable to your own practice & will develop your ability to provide effective learning experiences for your students. You will explore how you can draw on your own past experience as a learner and/or teacher to provide effective learning opportunities for students, and start to relate this to the scholarship of L&T in HE.
Key Links to UKPSF:
- A2: Focus on Teaching & Supporting Learning
- Also: K2, K3, K4, V2