- Date: Wednesday 8 December 2021
- Time: 14:00 – 15:30
- Location: Virtual
- Cost: Free
Guidance for academic staff on recognizing, evaluating and referring instances of academic misconduct in student work.
Through this you will…
- explore key principles and signs of academic misconduct.
- you will work with your colleagues in discussing actual examples from student work to evaluate which examples represent instances of real academic misconduct and distinguish between these and instances which are really examples of poor academic practice
- working with examples, you will identify how you can gather and present meaningful evidence to ensure that you make a quality referral that an AIO can draw on in determining an outcome.
- you will have the opportunity to ask questions concerning challenges you have faced in the past and discuss appropriate responses for the future
Please book yourself a place here https://abw.northampton.ac.uk/agresso/
From the U4BW course catalogue, type ‘ilt’ in to the course box to see all C@N-DO workshops.
If you experience any problems booking a place, email email@example.com.