- Date: Saturday 17 March 2018
- Time: 11:00 – 13:00
- Location: Green Room, MX Mobile, Park
- Cost: Free
Sign up for this workshop if this is your need:
- How can the Changemaker Hub help me to improve my student’s graduate employability?
- What support & services are available for students and staff through Changemaker Hub?
- I’d like to understand better how Changemaker and Employability are interrelated.
- Help! I’ve been told I need to embed employability into my programme – how can I do thi
Through this you will…
In this workshop you will consider the bigger picture of employability, looking at the stats on graduate employment in UK and UN and exploring the problem of the ‘falling rate of graduate employability’ by developing a cause and effect tree.
You will explore what can be done about graduate employability nationally, locally and in-course, and hear about what other courses do to come up with solutions to some of the issues. You will share good practice with colleagues, working together towards improving graduate employability.
You will leave the session with a plan of action achievable in academic year and an awareness of the support is available to you to help with your plans.
Key Links to UKPSF:
A4: Effective Learning Environments, including Student Support & Guidance
Also: K1, V2, V4
Contact Marie Graham to book onto this workshop.