- Date: Friday 22 February 2019
- Time: 13:00 – 15:00
- Location: S401
- Cost: Free
Sign up for this workshop if this is your need:
- How can the Changemaker Hub help me to improve my student’s graduate employability?
- What support & services are available for students and staff through Changemaker Hub?
- I’d like to understand better how Changemaker and Employability are interrelated.
- Help! I’ve been told I need to embed employability into my programme – how can I do thi
Through this you will…
In this workshop you will consider the bigger picture of employability and how the Changemaker Hub can help you enhance the Graduate Outcomes of your students.
You will explore what can be done about graduate employability nationally, locally and in-course, what are the barriers and how to overcome them and hear about what other courses do to come up with solutions to some of the issues. You will share good practice with colleagues, working together towards improving graduate employability.
You will leave the session with a plan of action achievable in academic year and an awareness of the support that is available to you to help with your plans.
Key Links to UKPSF:
A4: Effective Learning Environments, including Student Support & Guidance
Also: K1, V2, V4
Contact Marie Graham to book onto this workshop.