- Date: Tuesday 23 January 2018
- Time: 09:00 – 12:00
- Location: Virtual session using Collaborate and online e-learning
- Cost: Free
Sign up for Content Development if this is your need:
- Help! I have to transfer my classroom presentations into blended learning!
- I know I can’t just post my existing powerpoints online, but what changes do I need to make?
- What tools could I use to get students doing more than just reading powerpoints online?
Through this you will…
- Plan the conversion of an online presentation session into a blend of online material and classroom activity.
- Actively work with an example powerpoint to plan the conversion to appropriate online material.
- The optional workshop will give you the chance to do the same with your own material and to go away with plans you can use in your teaching.
Key Links to UKPSF:
- A1: Focus on planning programmes of study & designing learning activities
- Also: K4,V2
Contact Anne Misselbrook, Learning Technology E-Resources Developer, to book onto this session.