- Date: Tuesday 24 April 2018
- Time: 09:30 – 15:30
- Location: S138, Park Campus
- Cost: Free
Sign up for CLEO if this is your need:
- Do you need to convert your face-to-face course into blended learning?
- Do you need to develop skills for developing participative online activities?
- Do you need to develop skills to use tools such as discussion boards for promoting online interactive learning?
Through this you will …
Experience the role of an active learner in a task-based online course, and develop your own skills for developing online learning activities and facilitating online discussion in ways which promote effective learning.
Links to UKPSF:
A2: Focus on Teaching and Supporting Learning
Also: K2, K3, K4, V2
To book this event, please email Marie Graham