- Date: Wednesday 14 March 2018
- Time: 13:00 – 16:00
- Location: MX Blue Room, Park Campus
- Cost: Free
This workshop is combined with the Student Policy workshop as part of the Academic Induction programme.
Sign up for Assessment for Academics @ UN if this is your need:
- I’m new to Northampton and I need to understand assessment policy and practice in the University of Northampton.
- I need to know who to ask for help with assessment-related issues.
Through this you will…
- Review the University modular framework for assessment, the assessment and feedback policy, generic grade criteria and associated academic regulations;
- Check your understanding of the above and discuss with colleagues;
- Apply your understanding to scenarios you may face in practice.
- The workshop activities will also give you a basic working knowledge of a teaching approach called Team-Based Learning.
Key Links to UKPSF:
- A3: Focus on Assessment and Feedback
- Also: K6, V1
Contact email@example.com to book onto the session.