- Date: Tuesday 11 December 2018
- Time: 13:30 – 16:30
- Cost: Free
Sign up for this workshop if this is your need:
I’m new to Northampton and I need to understand the implications and applications of policies, regulations and procedures in respect of assessment and academic student support in the University of Northampton.
I need to know who to ask for help with assessment and student policy-related issues.
I’ve taken on a new role as Module or Programme Leader and realise these new responsibilities mean I need to explore aspects of academic-focused student policies that I may not have encountered before.
Through this you will…
- Review and engage with the University modular framework and other aspects of the staff handbook for assessment, the assessment and feedback policy, generic grade criteria and associated academic regulations
- Check your understanding of the above and discuss with colleagues
- Apply your understanding of policy in practice to real-life challenges and case studies
The workshop activities will also give you a basic working knowledge of a teaching approach called Team-Based Learning.
Key Links to UKPSF:
- A3: Focus on Assessment and Feedback
- Also: K6, V2, V4
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book onto the session.