- Date: Wednesday 21 June 2017
- Time: 10:30 – 12:30
- Location: TPod, Park Library
- Cost: Free
Sign up for Designing Out Plagiarism if this is your need:
- I’ve just started to work in HE and need to understand more about academic misconduct and plagiarism.
- I’d like to be able to spot typical mistakes in assessment design which can lead to academic misconduct occurring.
- I’m about to review all the assessments on my programme and want to make a start on ‘designing out’ plagiarism.
Through this you will …
- explore new forms of plagiarism and how to deter plagiarism through assessment design. Working with example assessment briefs (submitted beforehand) you will have the chance to identify problematic issues and consider revisions which ‘design out ‘opportunities for plagiarism.
Links to UKPSF:
- A3: Assess and give feedback to learners
- Also: K2, K3, K6 and V4
To book this event, please email Ming Nie