Workshops that are designed to support Area of Activity A4 will help you to develop effective learning environments and approaches to student support and guidance.
Many of these workshops will be useful in relation to the new PT Role within the Integrated Learner Support approach.
- The key workshop for PTs is the PT Workshop – Meeting Students’ Needs as a PT
- Other workshops directly related to the role of the PT (and to PATs working at Levels 5, 6, 7) are
- Beyond these workshops, further workshops of value to PTs and PATs include
The University’s Staff Development team also offer a number of other sessions on supporting students. These include:
- Supporting Students in Distress
- Responding to Sexual Violence Disclosures (in development)
- Prevent training
Information about all of these can be found via your U4BW account where you can access the full staff development calendar.