The Open Northampton Project supports the development and sharing of Open Educational Resources (OERs) and aims to nurture Open Educational Practice (OEP) across the University. The Open Northampton Project supports Personal Academic Tutoring in two key ways:
- by identifying and sharing OERs that might be useful in facilitating group and individual Personal Academic Tutoring sessions
- by supporting staff in developing their own resources for Personal Academic Tutoring into OERs that can be shared internally and externally (and globally) via our dedicated JORUM repository.
Here are a few OERs to get you started. Please develop and share your own resources by emailing Ming Nie.
There are hundreds of OERs in JORUM on generic study skills: reading, writing, note-taking, presentation, referencing, etc. the following 2 are just examples.
There are more OERs about plagiarism in JORUM, these are just two examples.
- Reflection in learning
- Critical Reflection
- Reflection template_1
- Reflection template_2
- Working life and learning
Work place skills
- Career Path Guide for Graduates
- Careers module (CV preparation, performing at interviews)
- Career planning
- Employability flash animations
- Skills and Personal Qualities (Careers)
- Improving Employability Skills
- Social Enterprise and Changemaker Campus
- Social Innovation and You: Exploring what it takes to be a Changemaker
Help us build this list by developing your own resources into OERs through the Open Northampton project!