Have a look at the references below to find out more about CAIeRO or Carpe Diem. These references are all cited on our CAIeRO web area.
- Armellini, A., & Aiyegbayo, O. (2010). Learning design and assessment with e-tivities. British Journal of Educational Technology, 41(6), 922-935. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8535.2009.01013.x
- Armellini, A., & Jones, S. (2008). Carpe Diem: Seizing each day to foster change in e-learning design. Reflecting Education, 4(1), 17-29.
- Armellini, A., Salmon, G., & Hawkridge, D. (2009). The Carpe Diem journey: Designing for learning transformation. In T. Mayes, D. Morrison, H. Mellar, P. Bullen, & M. Oliver (Eds.), Transforming higher education through technology-enhanced learning (pp. 135-148). York: The Higher Education Academy.
- Salmon, G. (2013). E-tivities: the key to active online learning (2nd ed.). London and New York: Routledge (see especially chapter 4).
- Salmon, G., Jones, S., & Armellini, A. (2008). Building institutional capability in e-learning design. Research in Learning Technology, 16(2), 95-109.
- Salmon, G., & Wright, P. (2014). Transforming teaching through Carpe Diem learning design. Education Sciences, 4, 52-63. doi: 10.3390/educsci4010052
- Usher, J., & Farmer, R. (2018). Benefits and limitations of a collaborative approach to course design. Educational Developments 19(2), pp. 24-27.
- Usher, J., MacNeill, S. and Creanor, L. (2018). Evolutions of Carpe Diem for learning design.
Compass: Journal of Learning and Teaching, 11(1), pp.1-8. doi: 10.21100/compass.v11i1.718