Continuous professional development (CPD) in health is fundamental for healthcare practitioners to enable you to learn new skills, progress into specialisms or take on new responsibilities.
We offer a number of specialist professional development programmes for qualified health professionals in areas of nursing, podiatry, occupational therapy, midwifery and professional healthcare.
This means that you can further advance your skills by studying a postgraduate course, single module or attending a short study skills session.
Health CPD Programmes
- Advanced Assessment and Clinical Reasoning
- Advancing Assessment and Reasoning Skills
- Assessment and Management of Minor Illness
- Assessment and Management of Minor Injury
- Diagnostic Reasoning for Practice
- Enhancing Advanced Practice
- Non-Medical Prescribing Programme
- Progressing and Influencing Practice
- The Examination of the Newborn
- The Lower Limb at Risk.
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.