Fri 22 July 2022
Waterside Campus, University of Northampton, University Drive, Northampton, NN1 5PH
Want to get a head start on student life?
Join us for an applicant VIP experience. This summer we are giving firm applicants an exclusive 24 hours on campus including an overnight stay in our Waterside accommodation so you can have a taste of what student life is like.
Speak to our support teams, get involved in activities and meet your future bffl. Come September, you’ll know the ropes.
- Tuesday 19 July – Wednesday 20 July 2022 (Please note, this date is only open to school bookings)
- Wednesday 20 July – Thursday 21 July 2022
- Thursday 21 July – Friday 22 July 2022
Please note, you must be an applicant and have us as your firm choice university to be able to attend these events. Invitations will be sent directly to applicants via email.
How does the booking process work?
- Register your interest by completing the form sent to you via email.
- Once you have registered your interest, we will send you a Code of Conduct and ask for proof of identification. Send these back to us ASAP.
- We will start processing bookings from 6 May 2022 onwards. Anyone who has applied but isn’t within the first 120 people will automatically be added to a waiting list.
- Bookings are processed on a first come, first served basis. Your place will only be confirmed when you have returned your signed Code of Conduct and proof of identification.
Am I able to stay in accommodation even if I live locally?
Yes absolutely! If you are an applicant and have us as your firm choice university, you are eligible to attend. Please note, you must be 18+ to stay in accommodation.
What are the event timings?
The schedule hasn’t been finalised yet but the timings are likely to be:
- 11am: Arrival for registration
- 11pm: Activities end
- 8am: Accommodation check out
- 11am: Activities end
We kindly ask that anyone who has COVID-19 or is displaying COVID-19 symptoms does not visit the university.