Midwifery Briefing Day
Wed 20 October 2021
09:15 – 13:30
This event is exclusively for our Midwifery applicants who are starting with us in January 2022. Invites will be sent directly to those who are eligible to attend.
The virtual Midwifery Briefing day will be facilitated by the Midwifery academic team and Student Midwife Ambassadors and aims to guide you on how to prepare for commencing the programme.
The day will give you the opportunity to:
- E-meet other students on the programme
- E-meet a clinician from one of our NHS Trusts who will provide you with information about practice placements
- Gain an overview of the 3 year course plan
- E-meet with our current Midwifery students to learn about their experiences of the course
- E-meet some of the Midwifery academic team who will answer any questions you may have about study when in university and on placement.
There will be plenty of opportunities during the day to answer any questions that you may have. Sessions will start promptly at 9.30am and run throughout the day until 1.30pm.
For any questions or queries, you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.